Managing your personal data | GDPR (general data protection regulation)
On May 25, 2018, the general data protection regulation (GDPR) will take effect. In conjunction with this, Artyoucity21 wants to ensure that you as a user of shop feel safe with how we handle your personal data.
We do not use your information in any other way than to inform you about the shop. Your information is not forwarded to any third party.
The Personal Information that the www.artyoucity21.biz may collect from You and/or manage includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information such as email and postal addresses and telephone numbers;
- Credit card and banking information; and
- Purchasing activities
www.artyoucity21.biz may obtain, collect, retain, store or otherwise maintain Your Personal Information from the following sources:
- Information that You provide to Us when You initiate communications with Us, subscribe to Our newsletter, respond to a survey published by Us or purchase goods and services from Us;
- Your entries for sweepstakes and other promotions provided or sponsored by Us;
- Your responses to communications from www.artyoucity21.biz. From time to time, www.artyoucity21.biz may communicate with You through email, postal mail or other forms of electronic communications regarding Your purchases of goods and services from Us and the Website. If You respond to these communications, Your responses may contain Personal Information; and
- Third parties to whom You have provided Your Personal Information and have consented to those third parties sale, rental or transfer of such Personal Information.
You can decline to provide Your Personal Information to www.artyoucity21.biz by not engaging in the activities described above. If You decline to submit Personal Information, www.artyoucity21.biz may not be able to or may choose not to provide to You some or all of the features available on the Website.
www.artyoucity21.biz also collects non-personally identifiable server-log information relating to users of the Website. This information, may include information such as, but not limited to Your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of Your request, date and time of access, one or more cookies that may uniquely identify Your browser and referrer Uniform Resource Locator. None of this information enables www.artyoucity21.biz to personally identify or contact You.
- Doing business with You, including processing payments and communicating with You regarding Your purchases of goods and services from www.artyoucity21.biz;
- Communicating with You regarding sweepstakes and other contests offered or sponsored by www.artyoucity21.biz that You have entered;
- Processing, formatting and displaying customized content on the Website for You;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve the Website and the other goods and services offered or provided by www.artyoucity21.biz;
- Communicating with You, with Your consent, regarding new and additional www.artyoucity21.biz services and changes to the Website; and/or
- Ensuring the technical functioning of the Website, including creating and maintaining back-ups or other archival copies of Personal Information and other related data.
www.artyoucity21.biz restricts access to Personal Information to those employees, contractors and agents of www.artyoucity21.biz who need to access Personal Information for the purposes specified above. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Except as otherwise set forth herein, www.artyoucity21.biz does not share Your Personal Information with third parties without Your consent, except when We believe that it is reasonably necessary to do so in order to comply with a subpoena or other judicial order or process, as otherwise required by law or in order to enforce www.artyoucity21.biz's Terms of Service. In such circumstances, Your Personal Information may also be disclosed to www.artyoucity21.biz's attorneys.
We may collect and track certain technical information to ensure that Your experiences on the Website and purchase of goods and services offered on the Website, including but not limited to the following:
- Cookies - a cookie is a small file stored on a user's computer that contains information about the user. We may use either session ID cookies (which terminate once a browser is closed) or persistent cookies (which are small text files stored on a user's hard drive for an extended period of time). Cookies allow Us to see how and when You use our sites, but they cannot be used to track personal information such as email address or phone number. Cookies also allow Us to store the personal preferences that You set during each visit to our sites which can speed up Your future visits. These cookies cannot damage a user's files and cannot read information from a user's hard drive.
- Log files - www.artyoucity21.biz may use log files to track how our sites are being accesses and used. Log files track anonymous user information such as IP addresses, browser types, Internet service providers, referring and exit pages, platform type, date and time stamps, and number of clicks to, from, and within our sites.
- Information from Banner Ads - if You arrive at www.artyoucity21.biz's website(s) through a banner ad or other Affiliate referral device, www.artyoucity21.biz may track where You arrived from, as well as clicks that might have impacted our servers.
- We may use clear GIF Tracking Pixels to track user movement through our web sites for aggregated site traffic measuring. In addition, some Affiliates may set such tracking pixels on our web site pages to track completed forms and requests referred by their web sites.
Please be assured that no Personal Information is collected from or stored in these cookies, files or tracking devices.
If You communicate with Us through the "Contact Us," We may ask You for Personal Information such as Your name, email address, or phone number. If You are contacting Us with respect to a customer service issue, we may use the Personal Information that You provide to contact You in order to resolve that customer service issue. If necessary to resolve Your customer service issue, the Personal Information that You provide to Us may be shared with third parties in order to resolve the issue. Please understand that by providing such information in connection with a customer service issue, You are giving Your express consent for Us to use Your Personal Information to contact and communicate with You regarding that customer service issue.
www.artyoucity21.biz may collect or purchase information from third parties regarding persons who provided information to those third parties. Information provided to Us by the third party may include, but not limited to, individual names, email and postal addresses, telephone numbers, and any other information provided to the third party. www.artyoucity21.biz uses its reasonable best efforts to ensure that (i) the third party possesses the right to transfer the information to www.artyoucity21.biz and (ii) www.artyoucity21.biz has received the right to communicate with the persons who provided the information.
If the email address You provide to www.artyoucity21.biz is a wireless address, You agree to receive messages at such address from www.artyoucity21.biz. You understand that Your wireless carrier's standard rates apply to these messages. You represent and warrant that You are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device on which messages will be received, and that You are authorized to approve the applicable charges associated therewith.
www.artyoucity21.biz reserves the right to sell, rent or otherwise share some or all of Your Personal Information with other companies or individuals outside of www.artyoucity21.biz if:
- You have consented to such sale, rental or sharing; and/or
Certain areas of the Website such as areas only available to our Affiliate and/or customer network, may have additional or different terms and conditions than those addressed in this policy. If You access any of these areas, You should consult the privacy policies posted in those areas.
In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about protecting Your privacy, You may wish to visit: www.ftc.gov.
Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
You acknowledge that the personal information You provide to www.artyoucity21.biz is collected and stored in the United States and therefore consent to the transfer of information to and storage of the information in the United States, regardless of Your country of domicile.
By completing forms provided by www.artyoucity21.biz and providing personal information through the Website, through any means, and by using the Website and services contained therein, You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are an actual person of at least 18 years of age, You have the right to provide the information that You submit to www.artyoucity21.biz, and the information You submit is accurate, complete and truthful; and